Selling house As Is the dream of every home seller who has plans to dispose of the property, which they no longer need as they have to relocate to another city or state for personal or professional reasons, or the house needs massive repairs, the house is too small or big for the changing family needs.
You may plan to sell your house, as you need a bigger house to accommodate your growing family or need to move to a smaller one, as kids have left the nest. Traditional real estate agents have been the only option for many homeowners in such situation. These agents or companies are not the actual buyers; they are only intermediaries who can help you find potential buyers who need a house for immediate occupation. Therefore, when you approach these traditional Realtors with your request, buy my house, they would suggest that you repair, renovate the house so it is fully functional and looks attractive to the prospect.
Well, not many homeowners may have the time or the patience to undertake such repairs be it minor touch ups or fixing major issues. They rather need help sell home As Is so they can move on with their regular lives. Homeowners need to approach direct homebuyers who would make an offer on the house in any condition, whether it looks pretty or not, and even if it requires cosmetic renovations to major repairs.
As direct buyers, professional home buying companies understand the pain point of homeowners looking to sell the house. So, they make competitive cash offers on houses in any condition. Backed by the professional expertise and huge cash reserves, these home buying companies make an offer on your house no matter the condition of the property. If you are looking for a quick fix, then the home buyers are your best bet, as they make a hassle-free and competitive offer with irresistible benefits.
Here are top five reasons why you should approach home buyers when looking to sell your house:
1. Sell Home in Any Condition: When you approach homebuyers with your request, sell my house, you need not repair or renovate the house, as you would have to when dealing with traditional Realtors. As professional investors, home buyers understand that when you decide to sell your house you may have a financial emergency or time constraints and may not be in a position to undertake repairs and renovations. Hence, they make an offer to buy your house in any condition, whether your house has structural or functional, or even any regulatory, tax related issues these professionals would still come forward to buy your house.
2. Save time and Money: When you approach Real estate companies, intermediaries who help you find a buyer for your house, you will have to undertake repairs and renovations of the house, so they can list your house on their website and find a prospect. Such repairs not only cost you money, but also require investments of time, and efforts. Professional homebuyers with their offer, ‘Sell House As Is’, save you time, money, and efforts so you can concentrate on other important tasks.
3. Sell House Fast: As you do not have to repair, renovate or fix any regulatory issues pending against the house, when dealing with homebuyers, you can sell house fast. Once you talk to a professional home buyer about your plans to sell your house, they would visit your place to make a quick inspection of the house and evaluate the value of the house. They make a quick offer with 10 minutes of such inspection; and to expedite the process, they may even make the offer over the phone.
4. No commission: Homebuyers are direct investors, who buy houses for themselves, of course, for investment purposes, and do not represent any buyer, as such when you sell house to these professionals you need not pay them any commission. You will be saving about 6% of the sale value of the house, which you would have paid as commission to help you find a buyer to the traditional realtors.
5. Competitive Cash Offer: The professional home buyers evaluate the value of the house, considering the condition of the house, the cost of repairs, and such other costs involved and will make a competitive offer on your house. You will receive a cash for house offer, so you need not wait to cash your checks etc.
When dealing with these professionals, you get to save time, money and efforts, as you need not repair, renovate, clean or stage the house for each prospect that comes to inspect the house. Professional homebuyers offer hassle free and quick process to help you sell the house As Is.